Top Social

.
3/15/2016

Easy peasy coconut chocolate bites

I'm addicted to everything and anything that involves coconut at the moment! So I figured why not share a receipe with you guys including my new coconut sugar from GoNutrition! This organic coconut sugar has a much lower GI than table sugar. Whilst regular table sugar is a massive 100 coconut sugar is much lower at around 35! This will help in avoiding sudden spikes in blood sugar and insulin.  

You can purchase through GoNutrition here at just £3.49


What you will need; 

100g Shredded coconut 
2 tsp Lucybee Coconut oil 
50ml Alpro coconut milk
15g Rowse honey  
2 tsp GoNutrition coconut sugar 
30g 90% coco Dark Lindt chocolate 

Directions 
Combine 80g shredded coconut with 2 tsp of coconut oil into your food processor on high power. You will need to scrape the sides occasionally. 

Add your coconut milk, coconut sugar, remaining shredded coconut and honey to the mixture and again mix on full power. 

Once you have your 'batter' roll into balls of a size of your choosing (I made 5 large ones) and place on a plate. 

Melt your chocolate and drizzle it over your coconut balls then dust with a sprinkling of shredded coconut. 

Leave to set in the fridge for an hour. 

Let me know if you have any other coconut receipes up your sleeve that I should try! 

Ashley xoxo 

1 comment on "Easy peasy coconut chocolate bites"
  1. Awesome post. Articles that have significant and smart contents are more enjoyable, in any event to me. It's interesting to peruse what other individuals thought and how it identifies with them or their customers, as their perspective could help you in the future. I truly cherish perusing this sort of articles. I don't have a clue, however I adore it. You can check this best essay service for any kind of your writing assessment. It’s very informative and I am sure it will help many other people like the way it helps me.

    ReplyDelete