Top Social

.
3/21/2016

Nutriplan detox tea

Detoxing teas have rocketed in the health industry recently and are growing more and more popular by the day. I myself have never tried a detoxing plan before, sure I've tried drinking 8 cups of green tea a day which let me tell you I found completely impossible and disgusting! I may as well have been drinking lemon tea with the amount I was adding! So as you can imagine I was a little skeptical when this tea arrived in the post and was praying that I didn't completely hate it... 

In actual fact I don't hate it AT ALL.. I love it! It tastes incredible and I was more than happy to have this along side my breakfast every morning. A little tip I would suggest is not to squeeze the tea bag too hard, the bag will split and you will end up with a red gooey substance in your tea - I learnt that the hard way. The package I was sent also included 3 night time teas that I had in the evening and I would certainly say it curbed my cravings to reach for any sugary substances in the kitchen. 



Nutriplan is the perfect solution to: 

• Accelerate Weight Loss 
• Flush Toxins From The Body 
• Reset Your Digestive System 
• Increase Energy Levels 
• Relieve Constipation and Bloating 

There are three different boxes to choose from in total and they all last 28 days. In each box is tea, shakes and natural supplements which are all arranged into four weekly bags. Inside is also an added calander so you know what you should be taking and when. Perfect right? 

Now I would like to note that this product was sent to me to trail and was in fact a 7 day trial not the full 28 days, I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to review the product fairly as I didn't expect any miracles to happen after just 7 days but I can honestly say that even in that short amount of time I certainly felt less bloated and that I had a little more energy. I hear so many horror stories about people have awful cramps and spending hours on the loo and I can assure you I had no problems there. 

I'm certainly going to continue with this tea! What's your favourite? 

Ashley xoxo 


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment