Top Social

.
11/12/2015

Liz Earle hot cloth cleanser

I've really fallen in love right here. I've never tried anything from the Liz Earle range before and this was actually a gift for my birthday back in July! I've only recently started using it, I wasn't sure how I first felt about the idea of using a muslin to remove my makeup. I'm very anti face flannels... Anyway let me explain.. 


Let's start with saying that this is a 100ml at £15.50 and will probably last a life time, okay maybe not a life time but you certainly get your money's worth. I never need to use more than a single pump of this because it's SO creamy. You can also say goodbye to messy hair because you apply this product to your face dry. No more water splashing - Hooray! It comes with two muslins so I can normally make one last me two evenings, then I pop that one in the wash and use my clean one. I also love the packaging. The product is a pump so no mess or fuss, and no issues with using all of the product inside like you get with a tube. The best part is it feels and smells like a real pamper product. 

You gently massage the cleanser into your skin, rinse the Muslin with warm water and then take your makeup off a section at a time, using a new piece of the Muslin each time. I love the way the cleanser feels and the cloth isn't rough for my sensitive skin. 


I always use simple face wipes to remove my makeup and use on average three (I will just add I don't wear much makeup) I don't tend to wear any kind of eyeliner or eyeshadow etc.. So you can imagine my surprise when I saw residue of my makeup still left on the muslin after using this product. I was horrified!! Now it wasn't tons by any means but considering I use three wipes and then normally hop into bed feeling all 'fresh faced' I couldn't quite comprehend all those nights I still had excess makeup on my face!!!


If you're on the look out for a new cleanser that makes your skin feel super clean and pampered then this is the one to invest in. I will purchase this again and again now, I tend to get dry skin especially now we are approaching these colder months and this hasn't dried my skin out at all! I normally find it a damn right nuisance to stick to a skin care routine but I find something so satisfying now about shoving my hair in a bun and heading into the bathroom to grab my new best friend. Its so satisfying to see the dirt left on the muslin and knowing I'm getting into bed with a clean, moisturised face :) 

Packaging - 4/5
Quality - 4/5
Price - 4/5
User friendly - 4/5

Are you a Liz Earle fan? Can you recommend any other products I should purchase? 

Ashley xoxo 

Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment