Top Social

.
2/18/2016

Miracle mud mask!!

Epoch Glacial Marine Mud Mask 

Everybody knows I love to spend allll of my money on beauty products (and fooooood obviously) but I'm always SO big on skincare. I own so much makeup but I think taking care of your skin always has to be the bigger picture! I only tend to actually wear makeup maybe four days a week to try keep my skin in tip top condition... 


I've found the answer Nu Skin! I've been using some products from their range for some time now and I love them so much that I've decided to become a distributor so you girls can jump on the band wagon with me! I had used the whitening toothpaste before but once I saw the likes of Michelle Kegan and Towie Stars using this mud mask I knew I needed to try it! 

So in a nut shell let me tell you what it does, it will extract impurities, remove dead skin cells and nuture your skin... all at the same time! The best part is it a bottle lasts such a long time - a little really does go a long way. 

EWWWW look at that picture right there! 

It's 100% improved my skin and I make sure I use this twice a week, it's now a staple in my beauty regime! 

Have you tried this before? If you haven't and would like to then contact me for a bottle now. 

I have plenty more products I will also be sharing with you guys including an amazing polishing peel!! 

Ashley xoxo 
3 comments on "Miracle mud mask!!"
  1. This looks really good! Looks like it could be quite similar to the Glam Glow mud masks! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the pout in the first picture haha! This mask sounds really good and no never tried it before. I have horrible blackheads around my nose and chin area of love to get rid of.

    Love Hannah xx

    HannahHawes.com

    ReplyDelete